Savory dips for all your entertaining needs.
Dips are perfect party food. They are great for special events, BBQs, small get togethers and holidays. They make a great start to big family dinners. They are perfect for anytime of year. We have gathered 25+ savory dip recipes that you can serve up to your friends, family and neighbors. Don’t forget about the sweets, once you are done here head over to see our 25+ Sweet Dip Recipes.
1. Shrimp Cocktail Dip | NoBiggie
2. French Onion Dip | Gimme Some Oven
3. Ranch Chicken Cheese Dip | Butter with a Side of Bread
4. Creamy Spinach Dip | Homemade Hooplah
What Do You Eat With Spinach Dip?
You can eat spinach dip with baguettes, bread bowls, soft pretzels and crackers.
5. Beef Queso Dip | NoBiggie
6. Hawaiian Dip | The Salty Marshmallow
7. BLT Dip | The Kitchen is my Playground
8. Cowboy Queso | The Cozy Cook
9. Cranberry Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip | NoBiggie
10. Buffalo Chicken Dip | The Crumby Kitchen
11. Deviled Eggs Dip | Sweet and Savory Meals
What Do You Serve With Dips?
What you serve with your dip all depends on what kind of dip you are serving. You can serve tortilla chips, toast, bagel crisps, raw veggies, crackers, pretzels and even bread sticks. The options are endless and all depends on your dips.
12. Everything Bagel Dip | Snug and Cozy Life
13. 7 Layer Dip | NoBiggie
14. Jalapeno Popper Dip | Yellow Bliss Road
15. Million Dollar Dip | The Recipe Critic
16. Philly Cheesesteak Dip | Dinner at the Zoo
17. Hot Corn Dip | NoBiggie
18. Greek Seven Layer Dip | Cooking Classy
19. Mexican Street Corn Dip | Like Mother Like Daughter
20. The Best Vegetable Dip | NoBiggie
21. White Queso Dip | Joyful Healthy Eats
What Do You Eat With Queso Dips?
Queso (Cheese) dips are best eaten with tortilla chips, flour tortillas sliced into small triangles, they are also great to be eaten with nachos, burritos and tacos.
22. Crap Dip | 40 Aprons
23. Hot Chipped Beef Dip | NoBiggie
24. White Cheddar and Cranberry Dip | Little Broken
25. Easy Shrimp Dip | NoBiggie
26. Southwestern Bean and Cheese Dip | Diary of a Recipe Collector
Can Dips Be Frozen?
Since most dips are made with dairy products like cheeses and sour creams they can be difficult to freeze, the texture of them tends to change to either a crumbly texture or a watery texture once thawed. If you do choose to freeze your dips they can freeze for about a week, if you used mascarpone cheese then it can be frozen for about a month.
What dip will you make first?