Sweet dips for your next get together.
We shared 25+ Savory Dip Recipes and now we have 25+ Sweet Dip Recipes for you to enjoy. These dip recipes are great for any size gathering and for any occasion. Sweet dip recipes are great for birthdays, holidays, special events like weddings and baby showers or just even a fun family movie night. So sit back and get some sweet dip inspiration for your next party.
1. Easy S’mores Dip | NoBiggie
2. Homemade Salted Caramel Apple Dip | NoBiggie
3. Orange Creamsicle Fruit Dip | NoBiggie
4. Sour Cream Cream Cheese Fruit Dip | NoBiggie
5. Hot Cocoa Cheesecake Dip | Chocolate Chocolate and More
6. Fluffernutter Dip | This Silly Girls Kitchen
7. Cheesecake Fruit Dip | Cooking with Karli
What Can Be Served with Sweet Dips?
Sweet dips or dessert dips can be served with cookies, pretzels, a variety of fruits like apple slices, grapes, strawberries. You can also use graham crackers and wafer cookies.
8. Tempting Turtle Cheesecake Dip | Berlys Kitchen
9. Marshmallow Dip | The Anthony Kitchen
10. Nilla Wafer Pineapple Dip | Bellyful
11. Key Lime Pie Fruit Dip | Mom on Time Out
12. White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Dip | Unicorns in the Kitchen
13. Buckeye Dip | What Molly Made
14. Cherry Cheesecake Dip | Yellow Bliss Road
How Long Do Sweet Dips Last In The Fridge?
Sweet dips tend to last about 3 days in your fridge after being made. You also want to keep in mind that since these dips are generally made with some sort of dairy such as cream cheese you also do not want to leave them out for more than a few hours and if it is a hot day do not have them placed directly in the sun.
15. Creamy Cannoli Dip | Homemade Interest
16. Whipped Lemon Dip | Mom Endeavors
17. Blueberry Cheesecake Dip | Lemons and Zest
18. Banana Cream Pie Dip | Lemon Blossoms
19. Pina Colada Fruit Dip | Like Mother Like Daughter
20. Funfetti Cake Batter Dip | Fresh April Flours
What Is The Best Way To Store Dips?
The best way to store these delicious sweet dips would be in an airtight container or Tupperware in your fridge.
Can Dips Be Made Ahead Of Time?
Yes, any of these dips can be made ahead of time, just store them in the fridge and when you are ready to serve them take them out about an hour before so they have a chance to reach room temperature and be slightly chilled.
21. Brownie Batter Dip | Princess Pinky Girl
22. Strawberry Fluff Fruit Dip | Oh Sweet Basil
23. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip | Desserts on a Dime
24. Pecan Praline Dip | Swanky Recipes
25. Brown Sugar Dip | Six Sister Stuff
26. German Chocolate Dip | Crumbs and Chaos
27. Pistachio Cheesecake Dip | Wine and Glue
28. Tiramisu Dip | Homemade Hooplah
What sweet dip will you make first?