Hot Chipped Beef Dip Appetizer | NoBiggie.net | a family favorite. This appetizer recipe for Hot Chipped Beef dip is perfect for Holiday Entertaining. It’s warm and delicious. It’s sort of like a cheese ball, only it’s served out on a platter, warm.
Here’s a quick step by step and I’ll share the recipe down below. When you are cooking, do you do this…gather all the list of ingredients together to make sure you have everything you need before you start mixing? I love doing this!
Yep, that’s a block of cream cheese…the real deal. It really makes this dip.
Once everything is mixed together, you will top it with chopped walnuts.
Here’s the recipe:
- 8oz. package of cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup green bell pepper chopped
- 4 green onions, diced fine
- 1 package of Buddig Beef (lunch meat)
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Combine all ingredients (minus the walnuts).
- Put in a small casserole dish.
- Top with chopped walnuts.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Serve with large Fritos.
That’s it! I hope you love it!