With Football season upon us, you’re going to need a few great go-to appetizers to feed a crowd. This oh so easy Shrimp dip is one of our favorites. Whether you are gathered for the big game or any kind of party, this shrimp dip is always a big hit!
Easy Shrimp Dip
If you like shrimp, then you will love this recipe. It’s easy to throw together quick, and you probably have most of the ingredients right now.
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 2 small cans of broken shrimp, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon Bon Appetit seasoning OR garlic powder and salt
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix together all ingredients (except the shrimp). You can use your mixer if the cream cheese isn't fully softened.
- Add the shrimp last and mix it in by hand.
- Chill and serve.
That’s it! If you love shrimp, then you will love this dip.
If you’re looking for more shrimp recipes, then you will love this more fancy shrimp cocktail dip platter.
What are your game day favorites when it comes to appetizers and party food?