Are you a big fan of shrimp cocktail? If so, you’ll love this shrimp cocktail dip! It’s one of my most favorite appetizers to bring to a party.
If you love Shrimp Cocktail you will LOVE this dip. It is light, refreshing, and bursting with flavor. Not to mention it is so easy to put together! The layers make it look so pretty and all of the flavors compliment each other perfectly. This is a great recipe for any party, shower, or get-together. I can’t wait for you to try it!
Ingredients for Shrimp Cocktail Dip:
- cream cheese
- sour cream
- canned Bay shrimp
- cocktail sauce
- mozzrella cheese
- green pepper
- green onions
How to make Shrimp Cocktail Dip:
- Bottom layer: Combine and mix together well the cream cheese, sour cream and mayo.
- Add to plate: Spread on a 12-inch round plate.
- Add shrimp: Cover with bay shrimp.
- Spread sauce: Cover with cocktail sauce.
- Layer on cheese: Add layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Top: Top with green pepper, green onion (chopped super fine) and tomato.
- Chill: Cover and refrigerate.
- Serve: Serve chilled with wheat thin crackers.
How to store Shrimp Cocktail Dip:
This dip is easy to make ahead and store in the fridge. It will need time to sit in the refrigerator before serving…a few hours is great. If you end up with any leftover, you can keep it covered in the fridge for around two days.
Best Crackers for dipping in Shrimp Cocktail Dip:
We love to serve this dip with wheat thin crackers and think they are a must for it. If you don’t have or love wheat thins, you can try it with club crackers, ritz crackers, or any other cracker you love!
Hacks for Shrimp Cocktail Dip:
To make this recipe that much easier, we like to use canned Bay shrimp, and store bought cocktail sauce. If you’re feeling fancy you’ll have to try this delicious recipe for cocktail sauce. It is so so good and pretty easy to make.
Shrimp Cocktail Dip
The flavors of shrimp cocktail served in a creamy dip. Everyone loves this party appetizer.
- 1- 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2- 4 1/2 oz. cans Bay shrimp
- 1 cup cocktail sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 large green pepper
- 3 green onions chopped very-very small
- 1 large tomato diced in the center
Combine and mix together well the cream cheese, sour cream and mayo.
Spread on a 12-inch round plate.
Cover with bay shrimp.
Cover with cocktail sauce.
Add layer of mozzarella cheese.
Top with green pepper, green onion (chopped super fine) and tomato.
Cover and refrigerate.
Serve chilled with wheat thin crackers.
Making This Recipe? Tag us on Instagram: @NoBiggie using the hashtag #NoBiggieRecipes, so we can see what you are making in the kitchen!
More Appetizers we LOVE:
More Shrimp recipes we Love:
- Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
- Shrimp Pasta Salad
- Shrimp Stuffed Avocados
- Italian Shrimp Bake
- One Pot Shrimp with creamy Zucchini Noodles
- Pesto Shrimp Skewers
- Shrimp Cocktail Dip Appetizer (you are here)
- Easy Shrimp Dip
- Spicy Garlic Pepper Shrimp
That’s it! Make this Shrimp Cocktail Dip the next time you host and let me know what you think in the comments below. Thanks!