10 Minute Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce | NoBiggie.net | you’ll want to eat it all with a spoon!
How will we survive the hot months ahead without ice cream…and what better way to enjoy your ice cream than with some delicious homemade hot fudge all over the top! Of course, if you’re anything like me, you most likely will end up with a big bowl of hot fudge garnished with some ice cream. We made a quick video to show you just how easy it is to make!
A friend of mine made this hot fudge one night for a church youth activity. When I saw some of the boys pouring it in cups and drinking it, I knew I had to try it!
It’s so good!
This hot fudge is super easy to whip up and you can make it in less than 10 minutes. I will give you a fair warning…you’ll need to be quick when serving this hot fudge to others. It’s so amazing that if you don’t serve yourself fast enough, it’ll be gone because everyone will want seconds! If you happen to have any left over, chances are you’ll be eating it out of the jar with a spoon for breakfast the next morning…or maybe that’s just me, oops! …breakfast of champions! 😉
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 cup of butter (two sticks)
- 1 (14oz.) can of evaporated milk
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips (do not use milk chocolate chips)
- 2½ cups of powder sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Place the butter, evaporated milk, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and powder sugar in a medium-sized sauce pan over medium-high heat. Stirring constantly, bring the mixture to a boil and continue to boil for 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and whisk the vanilla into the hot fudge.
- Serve immediately. Store any leftover hot fudge in a jar in the refrigerator.
*Thanks to Carrie of My Recipe Confessions for this great recipe…visit her for more.
*OPD: 7/21/2014 – 4/22/2016