The very first recipe ever shared here on NoBiggie, was this freezer fudge. We are sharing it again with new photos and a quick video. We call it freezer fudge because the freezer helps it set quick so you can eat it quicker. We like to cut it into squares and keep it in the freezer for when you need a little chocolate fix. This recipe will always be a favorite.
I love to cut it into squares and keep it in the freezer. You can cut them into smaller squares if you’d like…less guilt! 🙂
Okay…on with the recipe…Oh chocolate, and peanut butter, and butterscotch and marshmallows…you guys…don’t hate me when you learn how easy it is to get your chocolate fix anytime of the day. My sister in law loves to make a big batch and deliver it in little tins to her neighbors at Christmas time.
- ½ C Peanut Butter
- 1 pkg Butterscotch Chips
- 1 pkg Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ C Butter
- 1 pkg Mini Marshmallows
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium sauce pan on medium heat start to melt the butter.
- Add in the peanut butter and mix well.
- Add in the chocolate chips and the butterscotch chips, continue to stir with a rubber scraper until well combined.
- Add in the marshmallows, stir until marshmallows are coated and thoroughly dispersed, but not completely melted in.
- Remove pan from the heat and pour the fudge into the 8×8 pan.
- Move the pan to the freezer to speed up the set time.
- After 30 minutes in the freezer cut the fudge into squares.
Here’s a bit of the step by step:
You’ll have to buy double the ingredients and bring some to a friend. They will LOVE you forever!
*OPD: 11/28/07 – 2/22/15