Fantastic dessert ideas perfect for a bridal shower or a baby shower.
Baby showers, Bridal showers, Wedding showers; we love them all. We’ve taken some of the stress away and gathered together a bunch of sweet treats for showers that you and your guests can enjoy. Depending on the theme or type of event we hope you’ll be able to use some of these sweet treat ideas. We also gathered 25+ Shower Finger Foods as well, so when you’re done looking at all these yummy sweets head on over and have a look at all the delicious savory finger food ideas too.
1. Slow Cooker Chocolate Dipped Strawberries | NoBiggie
2. Key Lime Pie Cheesecake Shots | Sprinkle Bakes
3. Mini Fruit Tarts | NoBiggie
4. Deviled Strawberries | Instrupix
5. Chocolate Dipped Fruit Filled Cone | NoBiggie
6. Banana Cream Pie Shooters | Mama’s Gotta Bake
7. Mini Pancake Skewers | Garnish with Lemon
8. Mini Pavlovas | NoBiggie
9. Pineapple Dip | Cincy Shopper
10. Apple Pie Bites | The Blond Cook
11. Pomegranate Panna Cotta | NoBiggie
12. Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Shooters | Pink When
13. White Chocolate Cheesecake Fruit Dip | Five Heart
14. Salted Caramel Cheesecakes | NoBiggie
15. Pink Lemon Donuts | The Missing Lokness
Are Men Allowed At Showers?
Traditionally men are usually excluded from baby and bridal showers but in this day and age we are seeing more and more co-ed showers where both men and women are attending and celebrating together. Wedding showers typically are for the couple to be wed so both men and women traditionally are involved.
Are They Still Called Baby or Bridal Showers If Men Attend?
You can call your shower whatever you like, if you want to keep it as a bridal shower then do so but if you want the men who are apart of the shower to feel comfortable then you can just call it a “Jack and Jill” Shower.
What Exactly Is A Jack and Jill Shower?
A Jack and Jill shower is basically a coed shower, typically a coed baby shower, where the father to be and other male guests are involved and invited to join in on the festivities. These tend to be more cutesy type showers.
16. S’mores 3 Ways | NoBiggie
17. Hot Chocolate Dip | Yellow Bliss Road
18. Toffee Grapes | Sumptuous Spoonfuls
19. Healthy Chocolate Mousse | NoBiggie
20. Banana Split Bites | Our Family of Seven
21. Cherry Cheesecake Dip | the Country Cook
22. S’mores Pot de Crème | NoBiggie
23. Chocolate Ganache Tartlets | Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss
24. Caramel Apple Grapes | Bellyfull
25. Homemade Salted Caramel Apple Dip | NoBiggie
Can the Father To Be and Grooms Have Their Own Shower?
Yes, the father to be and grooms can have their own showers. Typically when it comes to a wedding the men have a bachelor party but if you do not want to go that route you can have a groom shower and still call it a bachelor party. Something new that is also happening is men are having what is being called “Dadchelor” parties also known as a man shower or a baby stag. This is basically a baby shower but for the father to be.
Who Throws A “Dadchelor” Party?
The person who hosts, plans or throws this dadchelor (baby stag) party would typically be a close friend of the father to be, it can also be given by a brother and/or future grandfather to be.
26. Toasted Coconuts and Berries Charlottes | Tartelette Blog
27. Mini Meringue Cookies | Love foodies
28. Mini Root Beer Floats | NoBiggie
29. Strawberry Shortcake Shish Kabobs | Six Sister Stuff
30. Lemon Tartlets | Two In The Kitchen
31. Russian Cream | NoBiggie
32. Raspberry Crescent Rolls | Made to be a Momma
33. Strawberries and Champagne Cake Balls | Sugar and Soul
Which desserts will be at your next shower?