Easy finger food ideas for showers.
Showers are such a great way to celebrate a bride and her upcoming wedding, or a baby shower to celebrate the. arrival of a new baby. The food is one area you can always be creative when it comes to showers. Creating a food table can be a fun way to serve food to guests and a great way to have a variety of different foods to try. We also have you covered with 25+ Sweet Treats for Showers; so head on over and get the dessert tables ready too.
What kind of food do you serve at a shower?
Whether you are planning a brunch or a lunch, finger foods are a great way to serve a variety of foods for showers. All these finger food ideas we’ve gathered for you are easy to put together and would be great regardless of what your theme may be.
1. Stuffed Mushrooms | NoBiggie
2. Asparagus & Prosciutto Bites | Chefs Pencil
3. Mexican Seven Layer Dip | NoBiggie
4. Cuban Sandwich on a Stick | NoBiggie
5. Hot Honey Kielbasa Bites | NoBiggie
6. Blackened Shrimp Avocado Cucumber Bites | Closet Cooking
7. Classic Deviled Eggs | NoBiggie
8. Saucy Asian Meatballs | Gimme Some Oven
9. Beet Salad on a Stick | NoBiggie
How long does a shower usually last?
Most showers usually last any where from 2-4 hours and are not considered to be all day events but this can vary depending on the type of shower you are planning and hosting. You can also do an open house where your guests can come and go as they please staying the whole time or just coming for a short time. Doing an open house gives your guests flexibility.
10. Veggie and Hummus Cups | The Kitchn
11. Caprese Wreath | NoBiggie
12. Grilled Cheese Tomato Bisque Shooters | Broma Bakery
13. Orange Creamsicle Fruit Dip | NoBiggie
14. Bacon Pineapple Bites | She Wears Many Hats
15. Tortilla Rollups | NoBiggie
When is the best time to have a bridal shower?
Bridal showers are usually done between 2 months – 3 weeks prior to the wedding date. They are usually held on a Saturday or a Sunday and as for the time of day that is all dependent on the host and whether they are planning a brunch, lunch, tea or dinner.
Who hosts the bridal shower?
Bridal showers are usually hosted by the bridesmaids or maid of honor. Sometimes the bridal shower is hosted by a close friend of the bride or even sometimes by the future mother in law. On occasion the bride might even host her own bridal shower but this is usually uncommon.
16. Caesar Salad on a Stick | NoBiggie
17. Herb Cream Cheese and Tomato Crostini | Beautiful Eats and Things
18. Sour Cream Cream Cheese Dip | NoBiggie
19. Watermelon Feta Bites | Chronicles of Home
20. Smoked Salmon Cucumber Bites | NoBiggie
21. Cheesy Bacon Appetizer | Frugal Fanatic
22. Greek Salad on a Stick | NoBiggie
23. Cream Cheese Wrapped Olives | Bunny’s Warm Oven
What is the difference between a bridal shower and a wedding shower?
A bridal shower is an event held for the bride and generally has an all female guest list and sometimes even takes the place of a bachelorette party. A wedding shower is an event that is for both the bride and the groom and the guest list is both male and female. A wedding shower can take the place of a bachelor and a bachelorette party if chosen.
What is a sprinkle shower?
A sprinkle shower is just a smaller version of a traditional bridal shower or baby shower. Typically a sprinkle consists of a small group of close friends and/or family celebrating together.
24. Mini Cubano Sandwich Skewers | Bite Sized Kitchen
25. Mac & Cheese Bites | Entertaining with Beth
26. Mini Burgers on a Stick | Sugar Free Mom
27. Mini BLT | Oh How Civilized
28. Puff Pastry Chicken Salad Cups | Gift of Hospitality
29. Mini Cheese Ball Bites | Taste Better from Scratch
30. Glazed Kielbasa Bites | Real Housemoms
31. Peach Caprese Salad | NoBiggie
Which finger foods will you serve for your next bridal shower?
Follow me on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram for more NoBiggie content.
Leave a Comment