THE BEST Peanut Butter and Chocolate Desserts!
Peanut butter and chocolate are just down-right meant to be together, don’t you think?! All that creamy peanut butter and sweet chocolate-y goodness just compliment each other so well. If you’re crazy about this combo like we are, then you will LOVE these 25+ peanut butter and chocolate desserts we have hand picked just for you. The real question is…what will you make today?!
*UPDATE: We’ve added 25+ MORE Peanut Butter and Chocolate Desserts to this list!
1. Easy freezer fudge | NoBiggie
2. Frozen banana bites | NoBiggie
3. No Bake Peanut Butter Balls | NoBiggie
4. S’mores muddy buddies | NoBiggie
5. No Bake Peanut Butter Bars | NoBiggie
6. Peanut Butter Cup IceBox Cake | Brown Eyed Baker
7. Reese’s peanut butter no bake cheesecake | Raining Hot Coupons
8. Reeses peanut butter cupcakes | Tastes Better from Scratch
9. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Dip | How to Nest for Less
10. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies | NoBiggie
11. Peanut butter cup overload cake | Brown Eyed Baker
12. Peanut Butter Fudge Cake | Cooking At Home
13. Apple nachos with peanut butter and chocolate | Trial and Eater
14. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies | Eat Good 4 Life
15. No-bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Bars | Rumbly Tumbly
16. No-bake Energy Bites | Cooking Classy
17. Grain-free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites | Texan Erin Baking
18. Easy Peanut Butter Pie | Cincy Shopper
19. Doubled-layered peanut butter cup brownies | Chelsea’s Messy Apron
20. Dark chocolate peanut butter banana bread | Kitchen meets Girl
21. Buckeye brownie cookies | Tastes of Lizzy T’s
22. Chocolate peanut butter ooey gooey butter cake | Recipes, Food and Cooking
23. Chocolate peanut butter dream bars | 365 Days of Baking and More
24. Chocolate chip peanut butter oatmeal cookies | Amy’s Healthy Baking
25. Chocolate bottomed peanut butter pie | I wash… You Dry
26.Peanut Butter Whip | The Well Planned Kitchen
27. 4-ingredient peanut butter chocolate chip cookies | Gimme Some Oven
Which one of these yummy sweet treats will you be trying first?