Easy Two Week Meal Plan.
With everything going on in our world right now with COVID-19, we are already using extra caution and on quarantine. Be prepared without panic and put those pantry staples, frozen meat and veggies to good use. These are some of my family’s favorite recipes. This meal plan will help you feel in control while things around us are feeling a little out of control.
1. Pasta Carbonara: this classic recipe is perfect way to use up spaghetti from your pantry and bacon from your freezer.
2. Baked Ziti: such a great dinner…make two and freeze one for later or take it to a friend in need.
3. Baked Spaghetti and Meatballs: another great recipe to double and freeze half for later…plus we love the alfredo sauce and the marinara together.
4. Meatloaf: If you have ground beef make meatloaf! The sauce on top makes it! This recipe is also gluten free if needed.
5. White Bean Chicken Chili: we love this easy recipe! It’s a great way to use up those canned beans in your pantry.
6. Chicken Burrito Bowl: Rice, beans and chicken are three staples that make this an easy dinner, add salsa, cheese and sour cream and now we’re talkin’!
7. Sweet Pork Enchiladas: Enchiladas are a great freezer friendly meal. This recipe calls for pork, but you can easily swap out with shredded chicken or ground beef.
8. Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie: This is a great recipe for using up frozen veggies and frozen chicken.
9. Loaded Baked Potato Soup: Russet Potatoes are a great pantry staple perfect for this creamy soup.
10. Chicken Fried Rice: Give cooked leftover rice new life with this delicious one pot meal.
11. Potato Corn Chowder: Potatoes from the pantry, sweet corn from the freezer…this chowder is hearty and filling!
12. Chicken Broccoli Casserole: Another family favorite using a few pantry staples you already have on hand.
13. Chicken Curry: Think Hawaiian Haystacks…this is my family’s version, and we love it! Load it up with all the toppings and serve it over rice.
14. Porcupine Meatballs:
So many more recipes we love in our Main Dish Category if you need even more ideas!