Learn how to make pipe cleaner rose rings.
We love flower crafts for Spring, Summer or for Valentine’s Day. Here is a fun craft to make with your little ones: pipe cleaner rose rings. They are fun to make and fun to give.
I am such a visual person, so I thought it would be fun to share the How-To in pictures here.
What you need to make pipe cleaner rose rings:
- 6 pipe cleaners all the same color (your choice)
- 1 green pipe cleaner (for the stem or leaf of the rose)
How to make pipe cleaner rose rings:
- Gather together all 7 pipe cleaners needed to make one pipe cleaner rose.
- Twist the 6 (same colors) together in the center.
- Wrap it around the finger that you want it for, then slide it off.
- Open them up like spider legs.
- Give each end a little bend and squeeze it tight.
- Roll each one in like a snail, pulling in tight as you go.
- Once they are all rolled in make then look more rose like by moving them around.
- Twist the green around and roll in to look like petals.
Easy enough?! These would be a great activity to do with the kids. Perfect for Valentine’s Day too!
*I fell in love with these little pipe cleaner rose rings that were featured on The Martha Stewart Show. Wendy The Pipe Cleaner Lady showed how to make these adorable Pipe Cleaner Rose Rings.