I Dig You Valentine – adorable gift for Valentine’s Day
We adore this cute Valentine gift idea found on ETSY. We love that it includes not only a little candy with the M&Ms, but a toy too with the plastic shovel. We love that both girls and boys alike will love it. The shovel could be fun for the sandbox, or a day at the beach.
What you need for the I Dig You Valentines:
How to put them together:
- Prepare the gift tag: cutting each tag apart from the printable and cut them to shape. Use a hole punch to make a hole at the top to attach the printed gift tag.
- Cut all the ribbons to the same length
- Measure out the candy and add the candy to each individual plastic bag.
- Bring it all together: add the shovels to each clear plastic bag with the candy. Tie a bow with the ribbon
Tools you need to make them:
A good working printer for starters, but here are some other tools to help bring these together. Depending on the size of each printable, it might be helpful to have a circle paper punch or just a good pair of scissors will do the job. A hole punch to attach the gift tag will be helpful too. A muffin tin or a food scale could come in handy for measuring out the candy. Also a ruler to measure the ribbon for each gift would be great.
I Dig You Valentine printable tags:
There’s a bunch of cute and different gift tags to go with this darling gift. Here’s a few that we like found via ETSY:
- ETSY: by Abigail Christine Design
- ETSY: Noted Party Printables
- ETSY: Salome Crafts
- ETSY: Candice Cards
So many cute gift tags! Here’s some more Valentine inspiration to get into the spirit:
For the home:
–Valentine’s Day Home Decor Ideas
–Valentine gifts for him
*Amazon Affiliate links in this post.