Give the gift of chocolate in a sweet way with these Mini Chocolate Mailboxes.
With Valentine’s Day coming up, two of my favorite things collide: adorable paper crafts and chocolate! Here’s a fun way to give the gift of chocolate in a creative way, with these adorable mini chocolate mailboxes. The best part is that you can use paper scraps and you don’t need a bunch of paper crafting tools to make them…and who doesn’t love a little extra chocolate?
Here’s what you’ll need to make Mini Chocolate Mailboxes:
– a bag of mini chocolate bars (we used Hershey’s Nuggets)
– 3in. x 1 1/4in. strips of solid paper (this piece will go around both chocolate nuggets
– 3in. x 1in. strips of cute patterned paper (this will go over the solid color above)
– 3in. x 1in. strips of solid paper with rounded corners (this will be the base, and look like the open door of the mailbox)
– tiny paper heart cut outs
– tiny circle cut outs
– tiny strips of paper for the mailbox flag
Paper crafting tools needed to make these:
– a low temp hot glue gun
– a mini score board
– corner rounder punch
– mini heart punch and hole punch set
– a ruler
We made a fun little video to show you how simple they are to make. You’ll have to try making them, they’re so simple and cute!
If you have any questions, please leave a comment, I’d love to answer it. Have a sweet day!