With Valentine’s Day coming up, two of my favorite things collide: adorable paper crafts and chocolate! Here’s a fun way to give the gift of chocolate in a creative way, with these adorable mini chocolate mailboxes. The best part is that you can use paper scraps and you don’t need a bunch of paper crafting tools to make them.
And who doesn’t love a little extra chocolate?
Here’s what you’ll need:
– a bag of mini chocolate bars (we used Hershey’s Nuggets)
– 3in. x 1 1/4in. strips of solid paper (this piece will go around both chocolate nuggets
– 3in. x 1in. strips of cute patterned paper (this will go over the solid color above)
– 3in. x 1in. strips of solid paper with rounded corners (this will be the base, and look like the open door of the mailbox)
– tiny paper heart cut outs
– tiny circle cut outs
– tiny strips of paper for the mailbox flag
Paper crafting tools:
We made a fun little video to show you how simple they are to make:
You’ll have to try making them, they’re so simple and cute!
If you have any questions, please leave a comment, I’d love to answer it. Have a sweet day!