This month is a bit crazy with the holidays.
St. Patrick’s Day and Easter in the same month?! Oye to the vey! Since we are packin’ them in this month…it’s right on to Easter around here.
I’m loving confetti right now, so I thought a Happy Easter banner with confetti would be fun. If you plan on hosting an Easter brunch or an Easter Egg hunt, this simple banner would make for a happy welcome.
Pick up a little bag of pastel confetti to get the same look. Or better yet, make your own with a standard hole punch and paper scraps. Do you ever notice the color of envelopes that come via junk mail? If you ever find colored envelopes, they would be perfect for this, because you really don’t need very much.
When I first started making this banner, I thought I could just spread some glue and dump the confetti just like you would with glitter, but it didn’t look how I wanted it to, so here’s a little of the How-To for this banner.
Easter Banner (how-to)
1. Print out all 3 pages of this printable.
2. Cut each egg shaped letter out. I cut just inside the black outline of the egg.
3. In a small pan with a piece of parchment (for easy clean up) dump a handful of confetti onto the pan.
4. On a small piece of waxed paper, dump a little mound of white glue. With a long wooden skewer, poke the pointed end into the glue and dot it all over the letter where you want the confetti to stick. With the other end of the wooden skewer, dab it on your tongue to make the end wet to pick up the small circles of confetti. Working fast, place the confetti where you want it on the printed letter.
That’s it! Now with a small hole punch, punch a tiny hole through each egg and string them onto a string for the banner.
Hippity Hoppity Easter’s on it’s way…
*Update: Due to the popularity of this printable file, it’s now being offered as a dollar download. For just $1 you can print it as many times as you’d like.
If you’d like to download this printable, click on the link below for this dollar download:
By downloading products from NoBiggie.net you are agreeing to the conditions specified below.
- All free and paid downloads are strictly for personal use.
- You may not make any direct or indirect profit from the use of NoBiggie.net downloads.
- Please do not distribute any of our downloadable files.
- As a courtesy please do not link directly to a downloadable file but rather link to the post containing the download.
- If you would like to incorporate any NoBiggie.net designs in your own personal projects, please provide proper credit and include a link to NoBiggie.net.
Any other use not stated above requires permission obtained from Kami at NoBiggie.net.
When you click the “Buy Now” button, you will be directed to PayPal where you will complete the payment. Once PayPal has received payment, you will receive an email confirmation with a link to the printable. Click the link and the printable will download to your computer.
***Please note that the printable link will be sent to the email account used to login to your PayPal account. This may or may not be the same as your daily email account. If you do not receive your printable, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send the printable to you directly.
Kami at NoBiggie.net