Greek Layer Dip is fresh, salty, creamy and crunchy. A light alternative for game day that everyone will love!
Greek Layer Dip is similar to Mexican 7 Layer Dip but here we are using Greek inspired ingredients for a light, crunchy healthy bite. Store bought hummus can be used to make this recipe quick and easy. This dip can be served with veggies or pita chips and with it’s bright flavor it will be a favorite.
- hummus- Creamiest Homemade Hummus
- tzatziki sauce-Tzatziki Sauce
- greek olives
- feta cheese
- cherry tomatoes
- greek pepperoncini peppers
How to make Greek Layer Dip:
- Dice the cucumbers and slice tomatoes and olives in half.
- Spread the hummus in a serving dish.
- Spread the Tzatziki Sauce over the hummus.
- Sprinkle the cucumbers, olives, tomatoes, feta cheese and pepperoncini over the tzatziki sauce.
- Top with fresh parsley.
Tips and Tricks:
- Use feta cheese in block form for a creamier better tasting cheese. Pre-crumbled cheese can be used but we prefer to crumble our own.
- Use your favorite store bought hummus to pull this recipe together quickly. Tzatziki sauce can be store bought as well, for ease.
- Cucumbers, olives and tomatoes can be chopped ahead of time and stored in the fridge until you’re ready to make.
- Try serving Greek Layer Dip with pita chips or soft pita bread.
- Serve with tortilla chips or any whole grain chips.
- Serve with vegetables, including sliced bell peppers, carrots, celery or cauliflower.
Greek Layer Dip
Creamy, crunchy and bright this Greek Layer Dip will be a favorite .
- tzatziki sauce
- greek olives chopped
- feta cheese crumbled
- cherry tomatoes halved
- pepperoncini peppers
- fresh parsley chopped
Dice the cucumbers and olives and slice the tomatoes in half.
Spread the hummus in a serving dish.
Spread the tzatziki sauce over the hummus.
Sprinkle the cucumbers, olives, tomatoes, feta cheese and pepperoncini over the tzatziki sauce.
Top with fresh parsley.
Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Making This Recipe? Tag us on Instagram: @NoBiggie using the hashtag #NoBiggieRecipes, so we can see what you are making in the kitchen!
Cover Greek Layer Dip and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Leftovers make a quick healthy lunch.
Other Dip Recipes we love:
If you make Greek Layer Dip, leave us a comment and a star rating we love hearing from you.
Leave a Comment