We’re servin’ up our favorite cucumber limeade party punch, and it’s surprisingly refreshing! (Does that sound too much like a commercial?) Something about the flavor of the cucumbers with the lime together is so good. Next time you host something, you’ll have to make it!
Just five basic ingredients and this punch can be thrown together fast.
For the best party punch experience, don’t forget the good ice! You know the kind, the small pellet or pebble style ice you can buy at Sonic in a big bag. You can sometimes find it at your local gas station or your grocery store in the Deli too.
This punch is best served with a big ladle so each serving gets lots of the good ice. Don’t serve this punch in one of those drink servers with the spout near the bottom where no ice comes out. When it comes to a good punch, it’s all about the ice.
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 container of frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 2-liter of Sprite
- big bag of pebble ice from Sonic
- In a big glass jar with a ladle add the limeade concentrate and the cucumber slices, then add lots of pebble ice and pour in the Sprite last.
- The ice will melt into the punch helping to dilute the frozen juice concentrate and the sprite.
- Serve in a big glass jar with a ladle so every serving gets lots of ice along with the punch.
Do you have a favorite punch to serve at parties?
*OPD: Nov. 2011. Sharing this post again with new photos!
*Don’t miss our other favorite party punch shared by my friend Tiffany…Her awesome party punch is the champion of all party punches!