We’re servin’ up Cucumber limeade punch, and it’s surprisingly refreshing! (Does that sound too much like a commercial?) Something about the flavor of the cucumbers with the lime together is so good. Next time you host something, you’ll have to make it!
As much as I love it…it still comes in at second place to my friend Tiffany’s awesome party punch that she shared a few years ago. That punch is the champion of all party punches!
* The image above is sans the good ice, I was short on time. If you really want to wow them…don’t forget the good ice! …you know the kind…the small pellet ice you can buy at Sonic. AND…don’t serve in one of those drink servers with the spout on the bottom where no ice comes out. When it comes to a good punch, it’s all about the ice. (off soapbox now.)
- 1 cucumber sliced up
- 1 container of frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 2-liter of Sprite
- giant bag of pebble ice from Sonic
- Add the limeade concentrate and the cucumber slices first, then the sprite and the ice last. The ice will melt into the punch helping to dilute the frozen concentrate and the sprite.
- Serve in a big glass jar with a ladle. This way everyone gets lots of ice with their punch.
Do you have a favorite punch to serve at parties?
*This post originally published Nov. 2011.