Tis the season for Holiday parties with all your favorite peeps! It’s super easy to make a festive drink the whole family can enjoy. Every year during the holidays, I love to get together with my HighSchool girlfriends, and this Jingle Juice holiday mocktail will be a hit with the girls, I just know it! With fresh citrus fruits and cranberries in season, you can make this punch, and not only does it taste amazing, but it looks beautiful too.
As with all the delicious drinks we’ve shared here over the years, the right kind of ice makes all the difference. So grab a big bag of pebble ice to make this punch amazing!
You can easily add alcohol to this drink if you’d like. Even though we don’t drink, we love a good “mocktail”.
Citrus fruits are such a great boost to your immune system, especially this time of year.
- 1 Pina Colada Concentrate, prepared
- 1 Lemonade Concentrate, prepared
- 1 Orange Juice Concentrate, prepared
- 1 - 2 liter Club Soda
- 1 bag pebble ice
- 1 red grapefruit, sliced
- 1 navel orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 bag of fresh cranberries
- In a large glass serving bowl, add ¼ of the bag of pebble ice. ⅓ of the Orange Juice, ⅓ of the Pina Colada and ⅓ of the Lemonade.
- Next add ⅓ of the club soda (to give it some fizz). Stir to mix all the flavors together.
- Add a few of the center slices of each fruit into the top of the punch bowl, now add about ⅓ of the bag of cranberries and the cinnamon sticks.
- Serve with a big ladle making sure to include lots ice and fruit for a garnish with each serving.
- You can add in more punch ingredients throughout the night as it's consumed.
My family all loved this punch and I’m positive yours will too!