This Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing is a must with the green chicken chili salad. Sometimes making salad dressing at home can feel like extra work, but this dressing is worth it, and could not be more easy. You’ll be making it all the time once you try it.
Not only is this dressing so good on the green chicken chili salad, you’ll want to dip everything in it!
Here’s a bit of the step by step in photos. The full recipe below. Here’s all the ingredients lined up ready to go.
I sure do love my Blendtec Blender for recipes like this, it gets everything so smooth.
Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing dry mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro chopped
- 1 small jalapeno pepper seeds removed
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 tsp. lime juice - 1/2 lime juiced
- 1-2 to tomatillos papery skins removed
- 1 garlic clove or 1/2 teaspoon pre-minced garlic from a jar
Blend all ingredients together in a blender and chill.
Making This Recipe? Tag us on Instagram: @NoBiggie using the hashtag #NoBiggieRecipes, so we can see what you are making in the kitchen!
*Affiliate links in this post