25+ MORE Handmade Gift Ideas under FIVE DOLLARS.
With the popularity of our first list of 25+ handmade gift ideas, we wanted to share MORE cool, easy gift ideas. There is just something so special about a handmade gift. One that was made special for someone, that can’t be quickly returned to a store. A gift that has more thought behind it. If you, like us, don’t enjoy the shopping crowds this time of year, how about making a few of the gifts for those special people on your list. With these creative, unique ideas, you’ll be able to wow even the most hard to shop for people on your list.
1. Neighbor Gift in a Can | NoBiggie
2. 10 Minute Dish Towel Aprons | Fynes Designs
3. Christmas Hair Pins | Happy Hour Projects
4. DIY Chapstick Key Chain Holder | Crazy Little Projects
5. DIY Christmas Kitchen Towels | My Blessed Life
6. DIY Elastic Hair Ties | The Superettes
7. DIY Monogrammed Makeup Bag | A Dose of Paige
8. DIY No-Sew Door Muff | Make and Takes
9. DIY Sewing Kit Gift in a Jar | Bless This Mess Please
10. DIY Monogram Mug | Design Mom Blog
11. DIY Welcome Mat | A Beautiful Mess
12. DIY chalkboard Cheese Tray | Brit.co
13. House Warming Gift | Oh Happy Day
14. DIY Texting Gloves | Snap Creativity
15. DIY Photo Frame Banner (mini) | Sugar Bee Crafts
16. DIY Handmade clay Pots | Say Yes Blog
17. Easy DIY Zipper Pouch | Mabey She Made It
18. Easy Peasy Yo-Yo Clips | Tatertots and Jello
19. Fabric Button Earrings | The Casual Craftlete
20. Felt Owl Coin Purse | Lil’ Luna
21. Instagram Magnets for Super Cheap | This Heart of Mine
22. DIY Super Easy Enameled Spoons | Mom and Crafters
23. DIY Honey Oatmeal Soap | Essentially Eclectic
24. Lemon Sugar Scrub Recipe | Thrifty Jinxy
25. Lovely Teacup Candles | Kid Craft Project
26. DIY Sharpie Mustache Mugs | One Little Project at a Time
How many people are you planning to give DIY presents to this Christmas?
Still can’t find one you love to make? Be sure to check out this first list of 25+ handmade gift ideas.