25+ Handmade Gift Ideas under FIVE DOLLARS!
Don’t you just love giving handmade gifts. It makes you feel so good to see someone enjoying something that you’ve made with your hands and took a little more time and thought into. An added bonus is that a lot of times you can make a quality gift for cheaper than you can actually buy in the store. Here are 25+ Handmade gift ideas for under $5 that are sure to inspire you to create the perfect gift, whether it be for the holidays or a birthday. If you can’t find one to love here, we’ve added 25+ MORE ideas to love!
1. Personalized painted wooden peg family | NoBiggie.net
2. Camera strap cover with pocket via Life After Laundry
3. DIY Headband via Craft Snob
4. Dog shaped storage caddy via Sawdust Girl
5. Simple hand warmers via Sugar Bee Crafts
6. 5 minute infinity scarf via Sweet C’s Designs
7. Foaming Bath Soap via Paula Deen Network
8. Make a bookmark in 5 minutes via Crazy little Projects
9. No sew lace bow via Shanty 2 Chic
10. Handwritten printed plate DIY via The Perfect Lone Magazine
11. DIY Tea Towel via Cherished Bliss
12. DIY gold glitter candles via A Pumpkin & A Princess
13. Stenciled Tile Magnets via Positively Splendid
14. Fabric scrap keychains via Craftiness is not Optional
15. Upcycling DIY button rings via Lana Red
16. Mason jar sewing kit via Momtastic
17. Tile coaster via Blueprint Crafts
18. Teacher’s badge holders via The 36th Avenue
19. Oven mittens via I Heart Nap time
20. Peppermint candy can sugar scrub via The Idea Room
21. Mason Jar Oil Lamps via Fave Things
22. Sharpie Mugs | Sew Sweet Vintage
23. Chalkboard mug via Wit & Whistle
24. Tea cup candles via Everything Fab
25. Cold Process Soap Making via Brit + Co
Which of these gifts would you like to get this year?
Still looking? Here’s MORE handmade gift ideas.