You guys loved our first list, so here are 25+ MORE Creative Ways to give money!
Do you ever feel awkward about giving money as a gift? Not to worry, we all know sometimes finding that “perfect” gift is just not that easy and giving money, although might feel like a boring gift is always appreciated. A while back we shared 25 creative ways to give money and now we are sharing 25+ MORE Creative Ways to Give Money. No need to worry about feeling awkward about giving money as the gift with all these cute and fun ways to wrap it up.
1. Money Book | Martha Stewart
2. Money Tin | My Creative Life
3. Money Bag and Topper | Making Memories with your Kids
4. Mason Jar Candy | Hello Life Online
5. Treasure Chest | Tiny Treasure Hunts
6. Graduation Hat Box | Consumer Crafts
7. Money Fry Box | Create It Go
8. Money Prescription Bottle | Sunburst Gifts
9. Rolling in Dough | Cheryl Jorgensen
10. Money Ornaments | Family Mementos
11. Surprise in a Can | Craftibilities
12. Money Bracelet | By Stephanie Lynn
13. Money Tree | ehow
14. Bright Idea | Good Housekeeping
15. Money Easter Basket | What Mommy Does
16. The Magic Box | Amazon*
17. Strings Attached | Image Remix
18. Cold Hard Cash | Lovezilla
19. Birthday Money Balloons | Organize Your Stuff Now
20. Bowl Full of Greens | Darling Doodles Design
21. In an Emergency Frame | Sendomatic
22. Lego Present | A Girl and A Glue Gun
23. Money Flower Bouquet | Instructables
24. Money Fortune Cookie | Project Denneler
25. Money Bead Necklace | I Love Fabric
How will you gift money this year?
*Amazon Affiliate links in this post: We love sharing fun things we love with you. These are not our products or companies that we are working with, but we thought it might be something that interests you. We do earn a small commission when you shop at no extra cost to you that helps keep us in enough Diet Pepsi to run this site.