Celebrate May Day with one of these creative floral projects or gifts.
You know what they say…April showers bring May flowers… let’s celebrate May Day this year! Make a May Pole add some pretty ribbon, or brighten someone’s day with fresh flowers. We have a wonderful list of fun May Day ideas, gifts and decor that are sure to spring some color into your home this May.
1. DIY painted Tin Can for easy vase | NoBiggie
2. Berry Basket Gift | NoBiggie
3. Paper flowers wreath | NoBiggie
4. May Day Baskets | House of Joyful Noise
5. Free printable pinwheel with Happy lyrics | NoBiggie
6. DIY May Day Seed Bomb favors| One Lovely Day
7. DIY Paper Cones for May Day | The Spruce Crafts
8. DIY Floral chicken wire basket | Crafts Unleashed
9. May Day Berry Basket Bouquet | A Pretty Cool Life
10. Handmade floral cards | NoBiggie
11. May Day Flower Cones | Ella Clare
12. Use your noodle quick and cheap spring butterfly decor | How does She?
13. Spring wreath | J Baker Design (Etsy)
14. Spring mason jar vases | Dwelling in Happiness
15. Make your own adorable may day baskets! | Mama’s Spot
16. DIY Garden Planter & Birds Bath | Home Stories at Oz
17. May Day Baskets | Three Scoops of Love
18. May Day baskets for friends | Secrets of a Super Mommy
19. Fingerprint flowers and Butterfly thumbs | Krista Van Tol
20. DIY Decorated Flower Pots | LuLu’s
21.Photo Flower Pot | A Diamond in the Stuff
22. Hot Air Balloon Gift idea | Source Unknown
23. Pop up flower gift tag | NoBiggie
24. Dollar store May Day gift | Yesterday on Tuesday
25. DIY Decorative Plate | NoBiggie
26. Chandelier planter | Handi Mania
27. Scrapbook leftover paper craft wreath | Ninja Diva
28. Blooming Monogram | AKCollection
29. Maypole Cake | Martha Stewart
30. DIY paper orchid | Ellinee
Do you celebrate May Day? It’s such a fun way to welcome Spring!