Simple Berry Basket springtime gift idea.
With May Day and Mother’s Day and Teacher Appreciation Week coming up… and the season of Spring upon us, there’s lots to celebrate…no matter what’s going on (if you know what I mean). I love putting together little gifts like this for family, friends, neighbors and teachers. It doesn’t have to be expensive, just something simple to deliver with a note of appreciation.
One thing about these berry baskets is that bigger items don’t fit into them well. One idea is to buy something and divide it up. I’m loving this French Gray Sea Salt. It’s almost wet when you take it out of the bag. I use a mortar and pestle to grind the salt fine to use in recipes. It’s so good. It’s my go to salt for cooking and baking. Divide it up into small containers to add to each gift.
What’s inside this Berry Basket Gift:
- French Sea Salt
- a can of sparkling lemonade
- a striped straw for the drink
- mini chickie birds
- paper pinwheel printable
How to put this Berry Basket gift together:
- To start fill the bottom with shredded brown paper or green paper grass. I like the natural look of paper grass to plastic Easter grass.
- Wrap up the chocolates in cellophane and tie a cute ribbon around the top. Add the pistachio nuts to a clear plastic bag and tape it closed on the bottom.
- Arrange all the things in the berry basket to fit.
- Stick the straw into the corner of the basket vertically. Drop the paper pinwheel printable with a wooden skewer into the straw.
More Berry Basket Gift Ideas:
I love these cute turquoise berry baskets. They make the perfect Spring time gift. They make great girlfriend gifts too. We’ve used them for birthday party favors too, like for this Pigeon Party. There’s so many cute ways to fill a berry basket for a gift. You basically just need items that are small enough to fit. Here’s some of our favorite ways to fill berry baskets:
- fresh berries or cherries (Of Course!)
- homemade cookies
- homemade bread and honey butter
- donut holes
- chocolate dipped pretzels
- peppermint bark
- gift cards
- real succulents
- potted flowers
- fresh flower bouquet
- tea towels
- cupcake liners
- nail polish with nail tools
- lip gloss
- colorer pencils
- water color paints
- hand soap
- hand sanitizer
- sanitizing wipes
I’d love to know, who would you give a gift like this to?
Leave a Comment