Celebrate all things Citrus with this deliciously sweet and sour list of Citrus Recipes.
It’s Citrus Season! If you’re looking for something to brighten up the long dark days of winter, add a little citrus to your life! Get ready to pucker up because we’ve rounded up 25+ delicious Citrus recipes for you to try. Not only will it help freshen up some of your favorites, for most of these recipes, it’s the star of the show. So have some fun in the kitchen, and grab your favorite mini sous chef and get cookin’!
*Quick Note – when we say healthy…we mean healthy-ish. Some of these desserts technically don’t qualify… but you get the idea.
1. Lemon Curd with angel food cake | NoBiggie.net
2. Lemon Angel food cake | NoBiggie.net
3. Grapefruit avocado salad with poppy seed dressing | NoBiggie.net
4. Strawberry Lemonade Slush | NoBiggie.net
5. Fresh Peach Lemonade | NoBiggie.net
6. Lemon meringue dessert | NoBiggie.net
7. Golden Beet and Citrus Salad with spiced honey vinaigrette | Cooking and Beer
8. Blood orange sorbet | David Lebovitz
9. Candied Meyer Lemon | She Wears Many Hats
10. Chicken breast with citrus garlic marinade | Recipe Girl
11. Coconut citrus sunshine smoothie | Dolly and Oatmeal
12. Fruit-infused water | She Uncovered
13. Coconut white Panna Cotta with blood orange | Baking a moment
14. Citrus and Herb Baked Chicken | The Seasoned Mom
15. Rainbow fruit salad | The Cozy Apron
16. Citrus fennel and avocado salad | Foodie Crush
17. Greek lemon chicken soup | A spicy perspective
18. Lush Lemon Frozen Yogurt | Skinny Ms.
19. Honey Glazed Salmon with Citrus avocado salsa | Cooking Classy
20. Lemon Cheesecake in a jar | My baking addiction
21. Lemon chicken with asparagus | Pinch of Yum
22. Dehydrated citrus wheels | Spoon Fork Bacon
23. Roasted Chicken with allspice and citrus | The view form Great Island
24. Melon filled citrus bowls | DIY Network
25. Grilled Triple Citrus Salmon | The Recipe Critic
26. Lemon poppy seed pancakes | Kitchen meets girl
Do you have a favorite citrus recipe?