Eclair squares make for an awesome birthday breakfast. Can I just say a big huge THANK YOU (with lots of these…!) for all the nice comments, facebook wishes, tweets, texts, emails, snail-mail and birthday gifts…and to think my birthday week just started(!).
I had a great day. But c’mon, how could it not be great? When your breakfast looks like this!
I love this recipe because it feeds a big group and it’s way easier than making individual eclairs.
Here’s the Recipe:
- 1 stick butter
- 1 Cup water
- 1 Cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 3oz. cream cheese
- 2TBL. milk
- 1 large package Vanilla Pudding
- 1½ Cup Milk
- 8oz. Package Cool Whip
- Chocolate Syrup
- Fresh Berries
- For the Crust: Boil: ½ Cup Butter (one stick) & 1 Cup Water
- Add: 1 Cup Flour & 4 Eggs (beat well between each egg)
- Spread into a greased pan.
- Bake @ 400 for 25 minutes until puffy, and then let cool.
- For the Filling: Beat together: 3oz. Cream Cheese with 2TBL. Milk
- In a separate bowl mix together: 1 Large Package Vanilla Pudding with 1½ Cup Milk
- Combine both until thick
- Fold in 8oz. Package of Cool Whip
- Spread over the top of crust. Refrigerate. Serve with chocolate syrup and fresh berries.
Looking for more great recipes? Swing by our Recipes page to find all our favorites!