I thought this was a must re-share for new readers. It’s one of our most favorite fresh homemade chunky salsas. My photography/food styling sure has come a long way over the years too! Take a look at the difference in these two photos…then and now. Same recipe and yet the photo can make all the difference!
YEE-HAW! Howdy Lil’ Ladies! Today’s fixin’s is one of my fave-or-ites. It’s as fine as cream gravy. No sense holdin’ your horses, let’s Giddy Up!
With a name like cowboy caviar, I just can’t help myself with the “cowboy talk.”
- 5 Medium Tomatoes – chopped
- 2 Green Onions – sliced thin
- 1 Big Bunch of Cilantro
- 1 Avocado – chopped
- 1 Can of Corn – drained & rinsed
- 1 Can of Blackeyed Peas – drained & rinsed
- 1 Package Good Seasonings Italian Dressing – Add in Dry as is
- Mix all together.
- Served with chips, it's the whole kit and caboodle.
Do you have a great go to fresh salsa recipe?
More really good salsa recipes:
*Originally Posted September 2009