Bruschetta chicken bake – it’s a great one pan dinner for the whole family, we’ve had twice this month already! Both times, I just happened to have all the ingredients on hand (I love it when that happens!).
We eat a lot of leftovers at our house. So when I can cook one big casserole or “bake” like this. It’s nice to know won’t need to cook the next night.
Okay…let’s get to the recipe! Bruschetta Chicken Bake
I love that my kids love this recipe too. That’s a biggie for me. (play on words intended)
- 1 28oz. Can whole tomatoes
- 1 pkg. Chicken Stove Top Stuffing
- 2 cloves of Garlic minced
- 1½ lb. boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
- 1 TBL. dried basil
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Break up tomatoes into small pieces. Add the minced garlic. Next add the stuffing to the tomatoes and all the liquid. Stir it together until it's all moistened.
- Place chicken pieces in a 9x13 pan and sprinkle with dried basil and cheese. Top with stuffing and tomato mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400 or until chicken is cooked throughout. Serves 6. Serve with a green salad and fresh fruit.
*recipe adapted from Kraft Recipes
For more favorite recipes, check out our recipe page.
What’s your favorite chicken recipe?
*Recipe originally shared in August of 2012. It’s still one of our favorites.