The best little breakfast bagel I ever did have.
- 2 scrambled eggs – We used our Bullet blender with a little milk to get them fluffy
- 1 ripe avocado sliced
- 1 ripe tomato sliced
- 1 slice of cheese (swiss or provolone would be great here)
- 1 big soft bagel toasted (with poppyseeds, onions, asiago cheese – what ever you love!)
- Aioli spread (which is basically fancy mayo with pressed garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper – which is SO easy to make at home)
- Once you have everything ready to go: sliced, scrambled and cooked, you can assemble your big delicious breakfast bagel sandwich.
I guess the one thing giving it the “breakfast” name is the scrambled eggs. Otherwise it would just be a sandwich on a bagel. Either way…it’s so good. I almost didn’t get a picture of it, before I ate it all.
Are you a breakfast person? When it comes to breakfast foods, is it sweet or savory for you?