Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes…yep! Cupcakes. They’re like the perfect blend between our two favorites: pumpkin pie and cupcakes in a perfect little cupcake package. Topped with a big dollup of sweet whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice, I have a feeling these will be happening a lot this Fall. They’re so good!
We made a little video so you can see them in action.
They’re so soft! The perfect easy Fall dessert.
- 1 15oz. can of Pumpkin puree
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1½ teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a cupcake/muffin tin with paper liners.
- Spray the liners with non stick cooking spray.
- Mix dry ingredients together: flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and pumpkin spice. Set bowl aside.
- With a hand mixer (or stand mixer) mix together pumpkin puree, sugars, eggs, vanilla and evaporated milk.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well combined
- Fill each cupcake liner a little more than half way full.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then let cool for 20 minutes.
- Top each one with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice. Makes about 20 cupcakes.
We’re big Fans of all things Pumpkin around here. Don’t miss all these other Pumpkin recipes:
–Sparkling Pumpkin Spice Punch
–Easy Cake Mix Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
–Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifles
–Pumpkin Bread with a spiced cream cheese swirl
–the best roasted pumpkin seeds
–the CUTEST Pumpkin Pie Printable
SO. MUCH. PUMPKIN. TO. LOVE.
Have a wonderful Day!