What better way to celebrate summer and patriotism than with patriotic themed charcuterie boards.
Charcuterie boards are all the rage and are so easy and fun to put together so it only seems fitting to celebrate summer, memorial day and upcoming 4th of July with patriotic themed charcuterie boards. They are a fun way to add festive decor to you tables. We have gathered some great festive patriotic themed charcuterie boards to help kick off Memorial day, so have a look and enjoy making some of these boards.
1. Star Spangled Charcuterie Board | My Sweet Savannah Blog
2. American Flag Cheese Tray | The Baker Mama
3. The Ultimate Patriotic Charcuterie Board | The Berry Basics
4. Red, White & Blue Charcuterie Board | Living on Cloud Nine
5. Patriotic Cheese Board | The Cheese Board Queen
6. Red White and Blue Fruit and Cheese Board | Muy Bueno
7. Ultimate Patriotic Cheeseboard | Eat Yourself Skinny
8. Summer Charcuterie Board | Southern Made Simple
9. Memorial Day Cheese | Munchkin Time
10. Red White Blue Snack Board | Two Peas and Their Pod
11. Gimmie All The Red White and Blue | Ain’t Too Proud To Meg
12. Red White and Blue Fruit Platter | Delightful Mom Food
13. American Flag Appetizer Charcuterie Board | The Penny Wise Mama
Charcuterie Board Options that are Healthy:
Charcuterie boards are very versatile. If you are looking for a more traditional type board with healthy options you can add the following:
- Variety of meats (low sodium ham, salami, pepperoni)
- Variety of nuts (peanuts, almonds, cashews)
- Red, green, orange and yellow peppers
- Cheese options (bries, blue cheese, cheddar)
- Hummus like our creamiest homemade hummus recipe
- Dried fruit (cranberries, raisins)
- French Breads
- Dips and Spreads like our recipe for The best vegetable dip
These are just some option ideas to help get you going but the options are really endless.
14. Patriots Cheeseboard | The Preppy Hostess
15. Red White Blue Charcuterie Board | Fun Squared
16. Epic Red, White, Blue Charcuterie Board | Reluctant Entertainer
17. Star Spangled Cheese Platter | Fashionable Hostess
18. 4th of July Appetizer Charcuterie Board | Your Homebased Mom
19. Patriotic Fruit and Cheese Tray | Garvin and Co.
20. Patriotic Charcuterie Board | Amanda’s Cookin’
21. Patriotic Cheese Platter | Ice Cream and Neon Dreams
22. The Ultimate Red White and Blue Cheese Board | Freutcake
What Can I Add To A Charcuterie Board:
Keep in mind that you do not need to only make charcuterie boards with meats and cheeses. You can also have some fun with these boards and add items like:
- Gummy candies
- Chocolate or yogurt covered pretzels
- Jelly beans
- Wafer cookies
- Peppermint sticks
- Rock candy
- Dips, like our Homemade Salted Caramel Apple Dip or our Orange Creamsicle Fruit Dip
These boards can be geared towards sweet treats and snacks as well as the traditional meat and cheese trays. Have fun and put out a spread that everyone will enjoy during this summer holiday season.
23. Red White Blue Summer Charcuterie Board | Coffee, Pancakes and Dreams
24. 4th of July Cheese Board | Cooking With Coit
25. Red White and Blue Cheese Board | My Everyday Table
Which one of these is your favorite?