1. Invite all of your favorite witchy friends.
2. Especially the ones with creepy tattoos.
3. And the ones with the bad teeth.
4. Greet your guests with style, letting them know you are ready to party.
5. Putting your best foot forward.
6. Serve up any old bloody thing.
7. Everything looks good in orange, black, purple and green.
8. Keep the witches brew a brewin’.
9. Don’t forget to feed the pets.
10. Send them off with frog eggs,
and a new witchy boot.
A big thank you to Amy of A little of this and a little of that blog. She’s the party planner extraordinaire.