Easy Crock Pot Beef Tips simmer for hours in your slow cooker to make the most delicious tender beef tips in gravy. Serve over rice or mashed potatoes for a meal your whole family will love.
There’s so many reasons why we love using the crock pot (slow cooker), from the set it and forget busy day / easy dinner option to the “it’s way too hot outside to even turn on the oven”, or even too hot outside to want to fire up the grill. Those are just a few of the many reasons we love it. What’s your favorite thing about crockpot cooking? Here’s a super easy…super delicious recipe perfect for Sunday dinner, or any day really.
What you’ll need to make Crock Pot Beef Tips:
- beef tips
- french onion soup
- golden mushroom soup
- dry onion soup mix
- flat leaf parsley
How to make Crock Pot Beef Tips:
- Chop: chop up your beef into bite sized chunks.
- Sprinkle and Toss: in your slow cooker, toss the beef tips with the onion soup mix to coat all the pieces.
- Dump and Stir: add in the cans of soup and stir it all in the slow cooker.
- Cook Low and Slow: 4 hours set to high heat in your slow cooker and these beef tips will be ultra tender.
- Steam that Rice: While the beef is cooking away, prepare the rice to serve it with.
Makes the Best Leftovers:
It’s up to you to store the rice and beef together or separately in the fridge. Leftovers will keep up to 5 days! Warm up in the microwave for a minute or two when ready to enjoy!
We like to serve these beef tips over rice but you could also serve them over egg noodles, or with mashed potatoes!
You can prep this meal the night before and keep it all in the fridge until you’re ready to start the low and slow. It takes hardly any time to chop and dump it all in, and when it’s ready the sauce is like a delicious gravy, and the beef is so tender. Don’t you love a recipe that basically makes itself? Store it in a bowl in the fridge until you are ready to start cooking it in your slow cooker.
Can you freeze beef tips?
Yes, you can freeze this recipe. It’s a good one to double and freeze one for later! It will keep in your freezer for 2-3 months. You can place into your crockpot uncooked and frozen, just add another hour of cook time if cooking from frozen.
What to serve with Crock Pot Beef Tips
Easy Crock Pot Beef Tips
Tender Beef tips simmer for hours in a delicious gravy. Serve this over steamed rice or creamy mashed potatoes.
- 2 lbs. beef tips any cut of beef, chopped
- 2 cans French Onion Soup
- 2 cans Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 packet Dry Onion Soup Mix
Serve it over:
- 2 cups rice steamed
- 3 sprigs flat leaf parsley chopped, optional garnish*
Place the chopped beef tips in the crock pot.
Sprinkle the onion soup mix over the top and stir until the beef is well coated.
Add in both the french onion soup and the golden mushroom soup.
Stir until well combined. Cover the crock pot with the lid and cook on high for 4 hours.
When ready serve warm over steamed rice.
Making This Recipe? Tag us on Instagram: @NoBiggie using the hashtag #NoBiggieRecipes, so we can see what you are making in the kitchen!
More Slow Cooker Recipes we LOVE:
- Crock Pot Mac and Cheese
- Crock Pot Sweet Pork Enchiladas
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops in a Mushroom gravy
- Creamy Crock Pot Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
- Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches
We made a quick video so you can see just how easy it is to make.
That’s it! Next time you’re in a time crunch, make these beef tips and let me know what you think in the comments below!