There’s so many reasons why we love using the crock pot (slow cooker), from the set it and forget busy day / easy dinner option to the “it’s way too hot outside to even turn on the oven”, or even too hot outside to want to fire up the grill. Those are just a few of the many reasons we love it. What’s your favorite thing about crockpot cooking? Here’s a super easy…super delicious recipe perfect for Sunday dinner, or any day really. You can even prep it the night before and keep it all in the fridge until you’re ready to start the low and slow. Easy Crock Pot Beef Tips. Make it this week!
We made a quick video so you can see just how easy it is to make.
Don’t you love a recipe that basically makes itself?
It takes hardly any time to chop and dump it all in, and when it’s ready the sauce is like a delicious gravy, and the beef is so tender. We served it over rice, but you could easily serve it over egg noodles or with mashed potatoes.
- 2 lbs. beef tips, any cut of beef, chopped
- 2 cans French Onion Soup
- 2 cans Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 packet Dry Onion Soup Mix
- 2 cups rice, steamed
- flat leaf parsley, chopped, optional garnish*
- Place the chopped beef tips in the crock pot.
- Sprinkle the onion soup mix over the top and stir until the beef is well coated.
- Add in both the french onion soup and the golden mushroom soup.
- Stir until well combined. Cover the crock pot with the lid and cook on high for 4 hours.
- When ready serve warm over steamed rice.
Super easy! Now it’s your turn…what’s your favorite easy crock pot recipe?
Looking for more awesome crock pot recipes? Here’s a bunch of our favorite crock pot recipes.