Let your air fryer make dinner … and DESSERT!
We’ve shared 25+ Air Fryer Recipes with you and now we have desserts and other sweet treats that you can make with your air fryer as well. Baking in your kitchen will not be the same, whether you choose to make dinner in your slow cooker or oven, there’s no more wait time to make dessert. Now just bake these recipes in the air fryer!
1. Air Fryer Pizookie | Grace Like Rain
2. Air Fryer Berry Hand Pies | Inspired by Charm
3. Air Fryer Apple Chips | My Forking Life
4. Air Fryer Grilled Peaches | The Food Hussy
5. Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas | Mommyhood life
6. Air Fryer Smores Hand Pies | Wine Lady Cooks
7. Air Fryer Apple Turnovers | Cook It Real Good
8. Air Fryer Banana Bread | Kleinworth & Co.
9. Air Fryer Deep Fried Snickers | Food Is A Four Letter Word
Can You Use The Air Fryer Without A Basket?
Yes, you can use your air fryer without the basket that it comes with. Keep in mind though that whatever cooking or baking dish you use you will not want to block the air flow around the air fryer as this will lead to uneven cooking or baking. This also depends on the type of air fryer that you have so please if you are unsure research a bit on the type that you have to be sure.
10. Air Fryer Peanut Butter Banana Dessert | This Old Gal
11. Air Fryer Funnel Cake | Midlife Healthy Living
12. Air Fryer Strawberry Pop Tarts | Stay Snatched
13. Air Fryer Monkey Bread | Food N Service
14. Cinnamon Sugar Air Fryer Donuts | Julies Eats and Treats
15. Air Fried Beignets | Blue Jean Chef
16. Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls | Whimsical September
17. Air Fried Spiced Apples | Mama Shire
18. Air Fryer French Toast | Fork to Spoon
Can Ramekins Be Used In An Air Fryer?
Yes, ramekins can be used in an air fryer to make many different items. Essentially if the ramekins can be used in your oven then it can also be used in the air fryer. Just be sure not to over crowd your basket so that proper air flow is allowed and proper baking is ensured.
19. Air Fryer Apple Fritters | Wine A Little Cook A Lot
20. Air Fryer Oreos | Recipe Diaries
21. Air Fryer Pretzel Bites | Sustainable Cooks
22. Air Fryer Sugar Donuts | Thrifty Nifty Mommy
23. Air Fryer Churro Bites | Fluster Buster
24. Air Fryer Raspberry Muffins | Recipes From A Pantry
25. Air Fryer Lava Cakes | The Typical Mom
26. Air Fryer Berry Bread Pudding | Piping Pot Curry
27. Air Fryer Strawberry Scones | Recipe This
Common Air Fryer Mistakes:
- Not using Oil: It is always best to use a small amount of oil or spray with your air fryer, it helps in the frying process as well as with not letting your food stick.
- Overfilling or overcrowding your air fryer: Air fryers work with the circulation of air flow so if your air fryer is overfilled and overcrowded then your food will not cook evenly.
- Not checking on your food: It is important to check on the foods that you are cooking at least half way through to ensure that everything is cooking properly and to shake if needed and possibly to flip over depending on the recipe.
- Cooking the wrong things: Surprisingly enough there are some items that you can not cook in your air fryer. Liquid battered foods should not be cooked in an air fryer as the batter will drip off and cause a mess. You can cook things like fried pickles because the batter is coated with breadcrumbs but things like corn dogs will not work. Leafy greens and uncooked grains also do not do well in an air fryer as they may get blown around by the air and burned.
MORE dessert recipes to enjoy: