It’s rainbow everything!
It’s hard not to feel happy when you see all the colors in the rainbow all together. We get it, it’s hard to choose one color as a favorite, and when St. Patrick’s Day is all about the color green, we are here to tell you it’s actually all about the rainbow! Because your lucky pot of gold is just waiting for you at the end of the rainbow.
You’re in LUCK! You don’t have to limit yourself to just one color when you can have the whole RAINBOW! We’ve created a colorful list of perfect crafts, food, gifts and decor that will show every color in your rainbow. Whether you are looking for a fun and colorful gift for a friend or a cool funky treat your kids will love, we have the perfect rainbow idea sure to bring you a pot of gold at the end of your rainbow!
1. Double Rainbow – free printable | NoBiggie.net
2. Leprechaun Trap | NoBiggie.net
3. DIY washi tape party favors | NoBiggie.net
4. Rainbow jello | NoBiggie.net
5. Rainbow Cupcakes | NoBiggie.net
6. Rainbow sand in a jar | Flax and Twine
7. DIY Rainbow Rocker | Ramblings from the Burbs
8. St. Patrick’s Day Rainbows | Our Best Bites
9. Rainbow surprise party invitation | Mr. Printables
10. rainbow to go! | From House to Home
11. Rainbow Waffles | Tablespoon
12. St. Patricks Day Mason Jar Gift with free printable lucky tag | Uncommon Designs
13. Rainbow Candles | betwixt & between
14. Rainbow and Raindrop mobile wall hanging | Razzle Dazzle 4 U (Etsy)
15. Rainbow fruit skewers | Raining Hot Coupons
16. St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Treat and Free Printables | Makoodles
17. Make a Rainbow pinwheel | Raising Wild Ones
18. Magnetic Rainbow Pom-pom activity | Sew Fantastic
19. Easy Homemade Crayons | My Frugal Adventures
20. LARGE 3D Butterfly Wall Art in Rainbow Colors | RonandNoy (Etsy)
21. Love is in the air, rainbow heart balloon, blank card | imeondesign (Etsy)
22. DIY Rainbow Heart Banner | Say Yes
23. homemade teacher gift… how to make a crayon monogram | a Mom with a lesson Plan
24. A rainbow to go | U Create
25. Button art | Shabby Chicks
So many awesome colors in the rainbow. Which one of these fun ideas is your favorite?