Save time on busy weeknights by doing all the prep in advance. These Freezer to Crockpot Meals make getting dinner on the table easy.
How would you like to have a nice, hot meal on the table at the end of a busy day with almost zero prep on your part the day of? Sounds impossible, right? Well, it’s not. With a little time spent once or twice a month you can have plenty of dinners for the month all ready and just waiting for you in the freezer. Just pull one out and stick it in your slow cooker and you’re good to go! Here is a round up of some of our favorite freezer to crockpot meals. You can also find a few more great crockpot recipes your kids will love here.
What you need to get started with freezer meals:
–Baggy Racks: these handy holders are like an extra set of hands in the kitchen. They hold the gallon bag open while you pour the freezer meal in.
–Water resistant Freezer Labels: Great for writing out ingredients and directions as well as a “use by” date.
–Gallon size Freezer Bags
1. Crockpot White Bean Ranch Chicken Chili | NoBiggie
2. Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Apples and Sweet Potatoes | 5 Dollar Dinners
3. Sweet Garlic Chicken | Plain Chicken
4. Mushroom Barley Stew | Hello Glow
5. Taco Chili | Grace and Good Eats
6. Kung Pao Chicken | Six Sisters Stuff
7. Warm and Spicy Saffron Chicken with Apricots | The Organized Pantry
8. Lemon Pesto Chicken | Frugal Living Mom
9. Beef Stew | Live Simply
10. Potato Corn Chowder | Damn Delicious
11. Lemon Garlic Dump Chicken | One Good Thing by Jillee
12. Pork Tenderloin | Living Well Spending Less
13. Chicken Noodle Soup | New Leaf Wellness
14. Loaded Baked Potato Soup | Momables
15. Boneless Country Style BBQ Ribs | Happy Money Savers
16. Sausage with Onions and Peppers | Hip 2 Save
17. Coconut Curry Chicken | Twin Dragonfly Designs
18. Easy Crockpot Meatloaf | Stockpiling Moms
19. Italian Chicken | The Frugal Girls
20. Peppered Steak | Ring Around the Rosies
21. Chinese Beef and Broccoli | Mommy Savers
22. Hawaiian Chicken | Making Our Marx
23. Beef Stroganoff | Side-Tracked Sarah
24. Worlds Best Chicken | Frugal Family Home
25. Teriyaki Pork Chops | Saving You Dinero
26. Scalloped Potatoes and Ham | Six Cents
Are you sold on the idea of freezer to crockpot meals? They really are a great way to get a nice hot meal on the table on busy nights. Give one of them a try and let us know how it goes! We’d love to hear your go-to favorite recipes…please share in the comment section! Also…*Don’t miss our first list of 25+ delicious Freezer Meal ideas