25+ Creative DIY Costumes for Boys to make this the best Halloween yet!
25+ Creative DIY Costumes for Boys | NoBiggie.net | Some of the best little boy costume ideas online.
Little boys are full of imagination! Halloween is a great time to let them express that creativeness in their costume. Of course, you don’t want to break the bank in the process, so here are some awesomely creative DIY costumes for boys.
1. Army man costume | Wild Ink
2. Cat in the Hat and Thing 1 and Thing 2 costumes | Mission: to Save
3. Clark Kent toddler costume | Wait ’til your Father Gets Home
4. Despicable Me Minion costume | One Creative Housewife
5. Olaf from Frozen costume | Desert Chica
6. Hooty Halloween costume | this heart of mine
7. Homemade knight costume | SavingsLifestyle.com
8. Free Super Hero Cape patterns | Vanilla Joy
9. Fireman DIY costume | Parties for Pennies
10. Easy Ninja costume | Making the World Cuter
11. Dusty from PLANES costume | Desert Chica
12. Prince Charming Costume | Make it & Love it
13. Rubiks cube costume | Design Mom
14. Shark costume | Friskars
15. Spiderman mask | Hand Made by Rianna
16. Viking costume | I am Momma- Hear Me Roar
17. Up costume | Auburn Soul Photography
18. Train costume | TheOphoffs.com
19. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costume | Crafts by Courtney
20. Super Mario Brothers | instructables.com
21. Pint- sized pirate costume | Sew Can Do
22. Peter Pan costume | Make it & Love it
23. No sew Doctors coat | East Coast Mommy
24. Mummy costume | Red Ted Art
25. Moose costume | House of Paint
What does your little boy want to be for Halloween this year?