Clean your house in one of these unique new ways. Enjoy this list of cleaning hacks!
Whatever time of year it is, whether it’s Spring or Fall…I think we all get a little extra energy to get things whipped up into shape. Do you get a little burst of energy to tackle all the deep cleaning that got pushed to the back burner?! I don’t know about you, but I don’t have time to deep clean every room in the house as often as I’d like. With each family member coming and going constantly to meet schedule demands, it just makes sense to add in a few cleaning hacks to speed up the cleaning process. I’m excited to give some of these a try to see how easy (and successful) they are!
1. Clean your toaster with 2 tablespoons cream of tartar and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. The lemon juice helps remove grease while the cream of tartar helps to give it shine.
3. How to Clean Window Tracks | Ask Anna
4. Use an old pillow case to dust your ceiling fan. All the dust will fall into the pillow case. You can shake it outside and wash it when you are done. | via Real Simple
10. DIY Citrus Vinegar Cleaner | For the Love of Food
12.Equal parts baking soda and hydrogen peroxide is great for cleaning the stove top | Imperfect Homemaking
18. Remove permanent marker from hard wood floors with a dab of tooth paste | My Life and Kids
21. Steam clean your waffle iron with damp paper towels (be sure to unplug it first) |Mama’s Spot
22. Vacuum in tight crevices with the lid of a squeeze bottle lid | Fooyoh
23. Use Vinegar and Baking Soda to clean your microwave | The Manly Housekeeper
24. Use old fuzzy socks with your Swiffer to dust, then wash when you are done | An English Accent
26. How to Clean a Shower Head: Mix a solution of equal parts cleaning vinegar and water (you’ll need about 1 cup), and pour it into a plastic bag. Put the plastic bag around the shower head so the holes are immersed in the liquid, and secure the bag to the shower head with a twist tie. Let sit in solution for 1-2 hours. Rinse and wipe clean.
27. Soap Scum on Glass Shower Door: Try a little Goo-Gone on a dry rag to help remove soap scum on a glass shower door.
What cleaning hacks do you use to keep your home clean?