Be ready for any emergency with a 72 Hour Kit. This list can help you prepare!
With all the disasters that are happening all around the world it can be pretty scary and worrisome to think about potentially going through something like that yourself. We want to help take away some of that worry with some preparation? Some of the basics to consider are of course clothing for everyone in your family but there are so many other things that may be needed as well. Here is a list of some items you may want to include when you’re putting together your 72 Hour Emergency Kits, including a pre-made kit that you can just add to! Some of these items might be good stocking stuffer ideas too.
1. Pre-made 72 Hour Kits | Amazon.com
2. Pocket Survival Guidebook | Amazon.com
3. All in one Hand Crank Radio Flashlight | Amazon.com
4. Backpack | Amazon.com
5. Fire starter | Amazon.com
6. Feminine Hygiene Kit | Amazon.com
7. First Aid Kit | Amazon.com
8. Multipurpose Tool Set| Amazon.com
9. Energy Bars | Amazon.com
10. Grab N Go Food Kits | Amazon.com
11. Water Purification Tablets | Amazon.com
12. Mens Travel Kit | Amazon.com
13. Thermal Sleeping Bag | Amazon.com
14. Emergency Tube Tent | Amazon.com
15. Pain Reliever | Amazon.com
16. Paracord Emergency Kit | Amazon.com
17. Emergency Blankets | Amazon.com
18. Water Pouches | Amazon.com
19. Toilet Paper to Go | Amazon.com
20. Disposable Toilet Bags | Amazon.com
21. Lightweight Mess Kit | Amazon.com
22. Hand Warmers | Amazon.com
23. Rain Poncho | Amazon.com
24. Emergency Shovel Kit | Amazon.com
25. Kids Grab N Go Play Packs | Amazon.com
26. Ready Made Baby Formula | Amazon.com
27. Emergency Baby Blanket | Amazon.com
What items will you be adding to your Emergency Kits?
Note: NoBiggie.net participates in the Amazon Associates Program. We only recommend items we truly believe will be of benefit to you and your family.