The witches brew is such a fun girls night out with your girlfriends. Here’s 10 fun Halloween party ideas for hosting a witches brew.
Welcome Amy of A little of this and a little of that! Amy is the party planner extraordinaire. She can plan a party like nobody’s business. Over the weekend I attended her annual Witches Night Out (WNO). It was nothing short of fabulous. So glad to have Amy here today!
1. Invite all of the bitchiest witches you know.
2. Especially the ones with the tattoos.
3. And don’t leave out the one with the bad teeth.
4. Greet your guests with style, letting them know you are ready to party.
5. Putting your best foot forward.
6. Serve up any old bloody thing.
7.Everything looks good in orange, black, purple and green.
8. Keep the witches brew a brewin’.
9. Don’t forget to feed the pets.
10. Send them off with frog eggs,
and a new witchy boot.