Homemade Blender Salsa recipe | NoBiggie.net | this recipe is amazing!
It’s absurd the amount of chips and salsa consumed in our household. Once my Aunt shared this recipe with us, it made Pace a dirty word. 😉
Once fresh garden tomatoes are in abundance, you can trade them for the canned variety. The great thing about this recipe… is that you can control the texture whether you like it chunky or smooth. As you can see in the picture above, we like ours on the smooth side.
- 2 16oz. Cans Stewed Tomatoes (you can substitute ½ fresh if available)
- 1 4oz. Can Chopped Green Chiles
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper - chopped & seeded
- 1 Bunch Cilantro - chopped (add as much as you'd like)
- 4 Green Onions - chopped
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 1½ tsp Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend to your preference.
*Looking for more great mexican food recipes? Here’s a list of our best!
*Recipe Originally posted June 2010 – sharing again for new readers + it’s still one of our favorites!