Guess what?! I got a Cameo! I’m excited to show you my first project.
With a machine like the Cameo from Silhouette, when the possibilities of projects are limitless, it’s so hard to know where to start.
I have always loved Heather from Whipperberry’s globe, and since I have a few globes here from all my thrift store runs, I thought it would be fun to personalize a globe with my favorite Gandhi quote:
“Be the change you wish to see in the world” – Mahatma Gandhi
Isn’t that such a great quote? It’s so motivating to me. Do you have a favorite Gandhi quote? There are so many good ones.
I love how it turned out on the globe! I love how we added a small globe in the letter O of world. We were able to do this with the Cameo along with the new Silhouette Studio Designer Edition.
If you have a Silhouette or a Cameo and you’d like to create something just like this, you can purchase the file right here for $2 – so you can cut out the exact same thing at home.
- All free and paid downloads are strictly for personal use.
- You may not make any direct or indirect profit from the use of NoBiggie.net downloads.
- Please do not distribute any of our downloadable files.
- As a courtesy please do not link directly to a downloadable file but rather link to the post containing the download.
- If you would like to incorporate any NoBiggie.net designs in your own personal projects, please provide proper credit and include a link to NoBiggie.net.
Any other use not stated above requires permission obtained from Kami at NoBiggie.net.
Kami at NoBiggie.net
Right now, Silhouette’s promotion this month is the Silhouette Studio Designer Edition. With the Designer Edition you can use images created in Photoshop as well as images taken with a camera. The Designer Edition makes it easy to cut those images out with your CAMEO.
*Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition contains all the same functionality as Silhouette Studio® plus the following designer features:
- Ability to open, manipulate, and cut .svg files
- Rhinestone tools to convert designs into rhinestone templates and create your own rhinestone designs
- Sketch tools to convert designs into several styles of sketchable art
- Creative knife tools to allow you to clip designs using different patterns
- Enhanced eraser set to modify designs with more precision
- Built-in ruler and guide lines for precise alignment and drawing
You can also find some great tutorials on the Silhouette blog as well as HERE on YouTube. Follow this link using promo code: BIGGIE to get this great deal.
This promotion ends on the 11th (in two days!).
To download the free printable we have a few options for you:
For those of you who want to save the ink on your printer we have some black and white options also:
*Please read the Conditions of Use before downloading files from NoBiggie.net. All free downloads are for NoBiggie RSS subscribers, email subscribers and NoBiggie Facebook fans as a way of saying thank you (Thank You for reading!).
ps. If you download one of these free printables, I’d love a comment on this post. Even just to say “Hi! Thanks for the free download!” I love hearing from you.
Have a great day!
*I guess we have misspelled Ghandi. It is actually spelled Gandhi. I have fixed it easily in the text here, but for the printable, it is still misspelled, until we can change it. (D’oh!)