Lifestyle Crafts recently released a bunch of fun cutting dies for Valentine’s Day. Here are 5 projects to get you in the paper crafting mood.
1. Valentine’s Day Shadow Box: This project came about when I found this cool shadow box at the thrift store and I was looking for something fun to fill it with. I first covered the front of the glass with these cute love birds (vinyl) from my friend Shelley’s shop: House of Smith’s Design. She has lots of fun designs…so hop on over!
On the inside of the shadow box, I filled it with the nesting doily hearts… all white plus one hot pink. I later took the #14 off as I think it looks better without it. Plus people were saying “What’s the 14 for?” (Feb. 14th of course!) Aren’t shadow boxes cool?! a thrift store score for sure!
2. Rosette Heart Box: With the new rosette die, it makes rosette making so easy! I have a few of these natural brown jewelry boxes, and this heart, eyelet heart and arrow help make it a fun gift topper. Along with a little red and white baker’s twine (of course).
3. Heart Doily card- This card is pretty simple, but the heart doily die makes it fun. Along with a little Washi tape and a simple clear stamp via Martha Stewart crafts (a few years back).
4. Broken Heart card – My favorite thing about this little broken heart card is that the gold arrow fits perfectly on top of the clothes pin. Just think of all the possibilities with all these little arrows!
5. Fresh Donut Bakery Box – I love this little bakery box with a doughnut on it, even if you can only fit one donut hole inside. (funny!) Your friend on a diet might appreciate the kind gesture.
*To get 20% off all these Lifestyle Crafts products, don’t forget to use the code: NOBIGGIE at checkout .
PS. I’m sharing one more project with this release on the BabyCenter blog today…and it involves Diet Coke. I’m asking you to fill in the blank: I love you more than___________. Mine is diet coke (as of late) what’s yours?!
Connect with me: