Spinach Tortellini Salad. This salad has been a family favorite for years. It’s perfect during BBQ Season, picnics and big family gatherings. Just remember the lucky number seven for seven ingredients. I’ll be making it soon this Summer for a big family reunion.
We made a quick video so you can see this salad in action.
I always get assigned to bring salads to big family gatherings, and I secretly think it’s because they’re always hoping I bring this salad. It’s so good! It’s either this one or the pear gorgonzola salad. Both recipes are family favorites. My SIL is amazing with desserts, so she always seems to be asked to bring a dessert.
Spinach Tortellini Salad
- 1 20oz. package Three cheese tortellini slightly cooked, drained and chilled
- 1 bag spinach stems torn off and discarded
- 2 heads of broccoli cut into small bite sized florets
- 1 package grape or cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 can large olives drained and sliced in half
- 1 small package of feta cheese crumbled
- 1 bottle Ken's steak house dressing: Creamy Caesar
Toss all ingredients together.
Add as much salad dressing as you prefer. Enjoy!
Making This Recipe? Tag us on Instagram: @NoBiggie using the hashtag #NoBiggieRecipes, so we can see what you are making in the kitchen!
It’s the combination of the feta cheese with the olives and the pasta…really it’s all of it…it’s so good! I love the colors of this salad. It’s like a pasta salad and a regular salad in one!
Here’s the thing…the spinach doesn’t last long once the salad has been tossed with the dressing. If you’re hoping for leftovers the next day, just know the spinach will not be the same. You can try adding spinach in batches if you are making a big batch to serve at a big gathering.
Sharing this salad recipe again with a video…we are still crazy for this salad!