HBD AIDEN buddy…you are 5.
If you’ve been following this blog for a while, then you know it’s tradition that I take a picture of my sweet boy (and girl) around their birthday with their numbered birthday hat on. I’ve come to love this little tradition. I mean…look at that sweet face. You’d never guess that he’s a little stinker, would you?! 😉
I love that our little tradition is a simple portrait of them on their birthday, and I love that there’s no guessing what age they are in the photo, because it says it right on their hat. !
My kids have come to expect it over the years, and for the most part, they make it go pretty easy.
Since Aiden was 2, we seem to always use the orange chair out on the lawn. Lucky boy to have a Summer birthday. We are all envious. Summer birthdays are the best.
Here’s a little trip down memory lane with my handsome sweet boy. He’s changed so much.
Here’s five things about my sweet boy:
1. He loves a good map. – seriously thinks a map is a great souvey. Makes my souvenir shopping easy! 😉
2. He’s so social! He’s been nicknamed “Mr. Hospitality” because he’s always asking people if they have enjoyed their dinner or if they’ve had a good day.
3. He once got lost at Disneyland. It was the worst!! Luckily we found him walking hand in hand with a Disney worker…just prepping for his dream job. 😉
4. He loves a good uniform! He loves to dress up and is obsessed with real life Firefighters, Police Officers and Army Guys.
5. He has the best sound effects and facials. As much as I try to avoid it, every thing is a gun to him.
We loved celebrating our little Aiden. We love him so much!
More Aiden links to love:
– Aiden’s newborn pictures
– the night we will never forget (his story of adoption)
– Aiden is one
– Aiden is two
– Aiden is three
– Aiden is four
Do you do something like this to document the years with your kids? If so I’d love to hear about it!