Tortilla Rollups make such a great recipe if you need to bring an appetizer to a party that can be served cold or at room temperature. I brought these to our little Super Bowl party earlier this year, and they were a hit! They would be fun for a Cinco De Mayo fiesta too!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 8 tortillas
- 1 block cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 small can chopped olives
- 1 small can chopped green chilis
- 3 Tablespoons dry ranch powder
- Stir - all together (leaving out the tortillas)
- Spread - over each tortilla
- Cut - into 1 inch slices
- Chill - chill in the fridge for at least one hour or preferably overnight
- Dip - dip into your favorite salsa recipe
*Recipe originally published February 22, 2012 – Sharing with updated photos; and with Cinco De Mayo coming up, I thought it would be a fun one to share with new readers.