This salad has been a family favorite for years. It’s perfect during BBQ Season. Just remember the lucky number seven for seven ingredients.
So tell me, what will you be bringing to your next Bar-B-Q?
Spinach Tortellini Salad recipe:
- 1 20oz. package of 3 cheese tortellini (slightly cooked, cooled and chilled)
- 1 bag spinach, ends torn off
- 2 heads of brocoli, with cut florets
- 1 small package of grape or cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 can of medium to large olives, sliced in half
- 1 small package of feta cheese, crumbled
- Ken’s steak house dressing: Creamy Caesar
Toss all ingredients together. Use as much salad dressing as you prefer.