Spinach Tortellini Salad | recipe on NoBiggie.net | This salad is great for BBQs, picnics and big family gatherings.
This salad has been a family favorite for years. It’s perfect during BBQ Season. Just remember the lucky number seven for seven ingredients.
So tell me, what will you be bringing to your next Bar-B-Q?
Spinach Tortellini Salad recipe:
– 1 20oz. package of 3 cheese tortellini (slightly cooked, cooled and chilled)
– 1 bag spinach, ends torn off
– 2 heads of brocoli, with cut florets
– 1 small package of grape or cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
– 1 can of medium to large olives, sliced in half
– 1 small package of feta cheese, crumbled
– Ken’s steak house dressing: Creamy Caesar
Toss all ingredients together. Use as much salad dressing as you prefer.
*Update – This recipe originally posted June 5, 2008 sharing again for new readers…because we are still crazy for this salad, and 2008 was so long ago!