Spinach Tortellini Salad | recipe on NoBiggie.net | This salad is great for BBQs, picnics and big family gatherings.
This salad has been a family favorite for years. It’s perfect during BBQ Season. Just remember the lucky number seven for seven ingredients.
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 20oz. package of 3 cheese tortellini (slightly cooked, cooled and chilled)
- 1 bag spinach, stems torn off and discarded
- 2 heads of broccoli, cut into small bite sized florets
- 1 small package of grape or cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 can of medium to large olives, drained and sliced in half
- 1 small package of feta cheese, crumbled
- Ken's steak house dressing: Creamy Caesar
- Toss all ingredients together. Use as much salad dressing as you prefer.
*Update – This recipe originally posted June 5, 2008 sharing again for new readers…because we are still crazy for this salad, and 2008 was so long ago!