Whether you are planning a fun Unicorn party, St. Patrick’s Day party or you just love making Jello Jigglers, you have to try this fun method! With just three colors of jello, and you can make a rainbow of colors. This jello is the coolest! Your kids will be amazed. Who am I kidding…I’m amazed.
We made this little video to show you how easy it is to make:
Here’s the trick…when mixing…try not to make too many bubbles, keep it clear and smooth. I could have done a better job at this on the video above. Keeping the liquid jello clear of bubbles really makes it look good.
Here’s the recipe to print.
- 1 - 6oz. Box of Red Jello
- 1 - 6oz. Box of Yellow Jello
- 1 - 60z. Box of Blue Jello
- 1 - Box of Knox Gelatin (use one envelope per color)
- In a glass bowl pour the blue jello powder in and add the powder of one envelope of gelatin.
- Pour in 2 cups of boiling water to dissolve the jello and gelatin. Stir with a metal whisk until dissolved. Stir slow and smooth, the less bubbles the better. Add ½ Cup of Ice, and stir until ice is dissolved.
- Pour into a glass 9 x13 inch pan.
- Remove any remaining bubbles that may have formed. Let it set in the refrigerator, 2 - 3 hours.
- Repeat this method with the yellow jello and pour it over the blue jello layer. Let the yellow layer set for 2 - 3 hours.
- Repeat with the red jello and pour it over the yellow layer, and let set another 2 - 3 hours.
- When ready to serve slice into squares or cut into shapes. Enjoy!
Then Voila! With only three layers you will be surprised to see a whole rainbow of colors when you hold it up into the light…a rainbow that jiggles!