Here’s a fun twist on a favorite recipe. If you know how to make a fruit pizza, then you can make a fruit flag pizza!
I love this recipe because it’s festive (for this upcoming holiday weekend)and super dee duper easy. I prefer it over making a flag cake. Now c’mon, what’s more American than Jet Puffed Marshmallow Cream?! 😉
This recipe uses a 9×13 size pan (a quarter size pan), I got mine here along with these pre-cut parchment pan liners, which I love. You could double the recipe and use a half size pan (18×12) if that is what you have.
- 1 tube pre-made sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8oz.) cream cheese
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- Spread cookie dough in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake according to directions or until light brown. Let cool.
- Mix cream cheese and marshmallow cream until fluffy.
- Spread mix on cooled cookie and top with strawberries and blueberries in the design of a flag.
Happy Holiday Weekend (Easy-Peasy) Baking!
*Looking for more festive treats for the 4th of July? Here’s a few:
-make watermelon stars for a healthy treat!