Are you starting to think about yummy appetizers and finger food…say for the big Game coming up that first weekend in February?! If so, this recipe is always a crowd pleaser!
So these are probably not the most healthy little sandwiches around, but they make for great party food. They have three of my favorite things: Worcestershire sauce, butter and roast beef! Yum! If you’re not a big fan of roast beef, don’t miss our recipe for Ham and Cheese Hawaiian Sliders. They’re so good!
You start by making all the little roast beef sandwiches,
You then pour this yummy sauce all over them and bake them covered in tinfoil. After they have been baked in the sauce, the bottom of the bun gets this crust on it, that’s really good! It makes me hungry just thinking about it now.
- Bag of Rolls
- 2 Packages Sliced Roast Beef
- Sliced Swiss Cheese
- 1 stick of Butter, melted
- 4 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Poppy seeds
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350. Cut all the rolls in half and fold one piece of roast beef in half and one piece of swiss cheese for each roll. Place into a greased 9x13 pan making room for 12 sliders.
- Melt the butter. Mix all the sauce ingredients together. Brush the sauce mixture onto the tops of the rolls. The sauce makes enough for 2 pans/ 24 sandwiches. Cover pans with tinfoil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Serve warm.
Next time you host something, you’ll have to give these a try!
*Originally posted June 2011…this recipe is definitely a good one to re-share for new readers…plus with the SuperBowl coming up soon, you’ll love these little hot sandwiches for feeding a crowd!